Honda has unveiled the 2012 Honda CR-Z where there aren’t changes at all in addition to the undeniable fact that they are available in a whole new black seat fabric (replacing the conventional silver mesh sport seats) becomes an option on cars together with the Crystal Black Pearl exterior color. Well, might the reality that the price moved up by $ 250.
Go here for more news around the Honda CR-Z.
The 2012 Honda CR-Z now starts at $ 19,545 as opposed to the $ 19,345 price tag of the 2011 model year. Added to that you’ll must pay a destination and handling management of $ 770, pushing the price of the 2012 Honda CR-Z to Twenty bucks,315.
There isn’t any exterior, interior or packaging changes whatsoever. Power for that 2012 Honda CR-Z still comes from a 1.5 liter i-VTEC mated to Honda’s Integrated Motor Assist hybrid system. Together the system produces 122-hp plus a maximum torque of 128 lb-ft. When mated to your 6-speed manual, the CR-Z returns an EPA-estimated 31/37/34 mpg (city/highway/combined). Using the CVT transmission, the CR-Z returns 35/39/37 mpg.
Take a look at our review within the 2011 Honda CR-Z.
2012 Honda CR-Z MSRP:
* 2012 Honda CR-Z (6MT) $ 19,545
* 2012 Honda CR-Z (CVT) Twenty dollars,195
* 2012 Honda CR-Z EX (6MT) $ 21,105
* 2012 Honda CR-Z EX (CVT) $ 21,755
* 2012 Honda CR-Z EX (6MT) with Navigation $ 22,905
* 2012 Honda CR-Z EX (CVT) with Navigation $ 23,555
Related Posts via Categories
- 2012 Honda CR-Z Mugen
- 2012 Bisimoto Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2012 Honda NSX Concept
- 2012 Honda CR-V Concept
- Honda’s Supercharged Accord V6 HFP Concept
- 2012 All-New Honda CR-V
- Honda to Debut Production Versions of Pure-Electric Fit and 2012 CR-V in Los Angeles
- 2012 Honda CR-Z Sport Hybrid Coupe Promotes Performance and Gas mileage
- Could Honda CR-Z Hybrid Be the First Portion of the World?
- 2012 Honda CR-V: Official Designs of one more Production Model